Sunday, December 24, 2006

I had an interesting experience recently... I decided to attempt to get more into the christmas spirit by listening to Christmas musci while driving in my work vehicle. SUV, Live truck, solo or with a reporter, it doesn't matter.

What I will say is this... try listening to some cheerful holiday music like "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" while driving to the random house fire, or shooting, or other mundane story. It's almost surreal in a way. A happy place maybe? Who knows.

Another random observation about this: Your reporter may even be mroe cheerful than usual with said music on the radio... I guess the season brings out the best in people.

On that note, I wish EVERYONE a VERY merry Christmas, and a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home